Marketing and Content Strategist
Maker’s Row, the company revolutionizing ‘Made in America’ for the 21st Century, is looking for a next-generation Digital Marketing & Content Strategist to help with the launch of a new product venture.
We are seeking a results-driven creative with proven experience in digital advertising, content marketing, email marketing, and social media. A genuine enthusiasm for technology, design, and start-up culture is a must.
At Maker’s Row, we are a tight-knit team where individual contributions play a vital role in shaping our product daily. We are looking for leaders with drive, creativity and a strong belief in teamwork. The ideal candidate will bring good energy, creative ideas, and passion to everything they do.
About the role:
- Develop, implement, and execute custom marketing strategies with a heavy focus on video & content development.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring customers.
- Build and track all strategic projects.
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality impactful content.
- Plan content development and editorial calendar.
- Conduct online media, influencer & partnership outreach.
- Concept and produce segmented email campaigns.
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge.
- Establish workable budgets, media, content plans, and realistic timetables.
- Select and evaluate content; develop site content matrix.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Identify social media outlets for campaigns, targeting specific locations and demographics.
Team leading & managing:
- Act as the team leader on all assigned projects.
- Provide leadership and monitor the work scope of assistant teammates.
- Oversee and enforce project constraints (schedule/scope/ resources)
- Initiates and leads all appropriate project meetings.
- Work with team to identify goals and metrics then integrate those metrics into the content development process.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business preferred.
- Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategies.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a strategist in a creative agency or digital agency environment.
- Possesses an understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across all social platforms.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies.
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution, and consistency of social advertising campaigns.
- Exhibits solid communication and execution skills in order to effectively introduce and implement strategic and tactical plans.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teammates and projects under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting, campaign creation, and optimization.
- Extremely organized and strong capability to multi-task different projects.
- Excellent writing and formatting skills.
- Proficient in google docs, research & analytical tools, adobe creative suite, and online social media.
- $ DOE
- This role is a contract position, project based.