Video Content & Photography Intern - Paid
Maker’s Row is an online marketplace that connects American manufacturers and product based businesses. Our mission is to make manufacturing easy to access and simple to understand. At Maker’s Row, creative thinking and problem solving are at the cornerstone of our operation as we push the boundaries of knowledge and access to product manufacturing. We are a tight-knit team where individual contributions play a vital role in shaping our product daily.
We are looking for A video content intern with a passion for technology, small business and American manufacturing. This position is high-visibility and hands-on. The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment.
Video Content Intern responsibilities include:
- Help write and plan engaging stories and tutorials.
- Film, edit and produce original video content across social platforms and blog.
- Assist in scheduling tapings, interviews, and webinars.
- Coordinates pre-production and production.
- Conducts video production which involves interacting with clients and operating video and audio equipment.
- Arrange lighting and camera setup for video shoots.
- Plans and performs post-production tasks.
- Experience with filming and knowledge of lighting is a plus.
- Experience with video-editing software and video production.
- Course experience in video production/graphic design.
- Self starter - able to work with minimum direction.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Looking for 1+ years experience or currently studying/recently graduated with a major in Film, Communications Design, Public Relations, Advertising Marketing, & related majors.
- Paid internship.
If interested, please send us your resume and editing portfolio.