Digital Content & Marketing Intern - Paid
Maker’s Row is an online marketplace that connects American manufacturers and product based businesses. Our mission is to make manufacturing easy to access and simple to understand. At Maker’s Row, creative thinking and problem solving are at the cornerstone of our operation as we push the boundaries of knowledge and access to product manufacturing. We are a tight-knit team where individual contributions play a vital role in shaping our product daily.
We are looking for A digital marketing intern with a passion for technology, small business and American manufacturing. This position is high-visibility and hands-on. The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment.
Content & Marketing Intern responsibilities include:
- Researching topics related to manufacturing in the apparel and home goods industries.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using digital word processing and publishing platforms.
- Brainstorm ideas for content pieces for our Blog, Facebook, Instagram, and Instagram Stories.
- Assist in creating content that helps to educate and inspire our customers and followers.
- Assist in publishing, generating, and proofreading blog posts.
- Assist in creating monthly newsletter layouts.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement.
- Monitor competitor activity across social media platforms.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to fact-check long form content pieces.
- Strong research and analysis capabilities.
- Topical experience in manufacturing, apparel, fashion, and home goods.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work independently while being a team player.
- Creative thinker with excellent content generation skills.
- Looking for a candidate who is currently in college, a recent graduate or has 1+ years experience writing for a web based audience.
- Currently studying or BA in English, Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Apparel & Fashion, Home Goods or an equivalent specialism, preferably within a digital environment.
- Paid Internship
If interested, please send us your resume and examples of your work.