Digital Marketing Manager
Maker’s Row is an online marketplace that connects American manufacturers and product based businesses. Our mission is to make manufacturing easy to access and simple to understand. We support a network of established businesses in their domestic sourcing needs, and are inspiring the next generation of American businesses to think domestic first. For more general info: press, funding, team
At Maker’s Row, creative thinking and problem solving are at the cornerstone of our operation as we push the boundaries of knowledge and access to product manufacturing. We are a tight-knit team where individual contributions play a vital role in shaping our product daily. We are looking for leaders with drive, creativity and a strong belief in teamwork.
We are looking for someone with a passion for technology, small business and American manufacturing. This position is high-visibility and hands-on. The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Develop, implement and manage the marketing strategy, plans and programs that support the business objectives and financial goals for Maker's Row.
- Lead content development strategy for integrated marketing campaigns. Develop messaging and positioning for products, working closely with the CEO and product team to translate product roadmaps and capabilities into features and benefits for clients. Create product materials and supporting content required in execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales and Account Management through ongoing education, sales tool development, sales process support and campaign development to ensure sales readiness and effectiveness.
- Strategize and manage email and online marketing strategy, which includes but is not limited to web and email content development, brand management, social media strategy, SEO/SEM marketing, thought leadership and optimization, tracking and analysis, and develop, capture and manage sales leads and inquiries.
- Orchestrate and manage product launches, including planning activities, monitoring timelines and communicating overall status. Work closely with the Product Manager to drive market launch of new products and features develop sales enablement materials, how-to videos, sales presentations and external communications/programs.
- Manage timelines and budget associated with integrated marketing projects, ensuring that all activities are on budget and that campaigns are executed on time.
- Monitor and communicate industry-trends, client insight, competitive shifts and emerging opportunities to influence campaign messaging and positioning, facilitate market segmentation and project investments.
- Cultivate product value proposition for all audiences, driving segmented product marketing that targets entrepreneurs, small businesses and big brands.
- Create and lead community building activities for our network of over 45K small businesses.
- Minimum of 5 years managing and/or leading B2B marketing programs/campaigns that vary in scope and complexity; previous experience working on or collaborating with a sales team as demonstrated through a solid understanding of software sales cycles.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, but a preference for tactical execution; must possess strong understanding of marketing principles, practices and techniques.
- Experience with marketing automation tools and social media, preferable experience with A-B testing scenarios within marketing automation.
- Experience with SEO/SEM management within the enterprise market space, landing page effectiveness and measurement specifically mediums such as Google, Yahoo, Bing with the ability to make strategic recommendations in optimization.
- Self-starter and desire to be in a high-growth environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, with strong attention to detail and follow through. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines.
- A team player, effectively interacting with employees at all levels within the company.
- Super positive attitude.
Maker's Row is a small, but mighty, growing team. We believe in offering best-in-class benefits, fostering engagement and supporting each other.
You will have access to...
- Fantastic Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)