About Maker’s Row
Maker’s Row is a marketplace/ SaaS tool that connects brands and American manufacturers. We make sourcing & manufacturing simple. We believe in the dream of entrepreneurs, designers, and small businesses, but understand how complicated the process of production can be. Our mission is to make manufacturing in the United States accessible, simple, and painless.
Maker’s Row is looking for a highly organized, versatile, and self motivated Operations Associate to support operations the CEO’s daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. This is an administrative support position and the successful candidate will be a team player willing to take direction and be resourceful. Candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and a friendly, professional and positive demeanor. This position offers the opportunity for increased responsibilities and growth potential. The Operations Associate will help coordinate schedules, managing stakeholder communications as well as keeping them in good communication with each other.
- Manage and strategically improve communication and efficiency across all teams
-Analyze workflows, and suggest improvements, to achieve departmental progress while maintaining the Maker’s Row culture
-Develop a thorough understanding of Maker’s Row products and offerings
-Coordinate and manage subscriptions, email aliases and newsletters.
-Coordinate travel bookings.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- 2+years experience in operations management, consulting or similar field in a content creation environment
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular MS Excel
- Experience in managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously with the ability to problem solve
- A strong working knowledge of Google Docs, Excel and other Office products
- Keen interest in developing nimble systems and tools to help
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for working at various levels, especially with both creative and technical partners
- Excel in a fast-paced environment built on success
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Maker's Row is a small, but mighty, growing team. We believe in offering best-in-class benefits, fostering engagement and supporting each other.
You will have access to...
- Fantastic Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)